NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» Glenn Beattie
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyMon 6 May - 11:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings.

Go down

Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings. Empty Happy 12th Birthday to us all !!! Plus new Gallery settings.

Post  Ev Fri 28 Aug - 14:16

Happy birthday everyone :party:
It's been a wonderful ride and I look forward to more of the same Very Happy

Regarding the Galleries:
Last week I had the big job of resetting all of the Galleries so that Admins only can post photos in them.  They had all reset to Members being able to post photos and that is not how it works here.
Members make a post in the appropriate topic and then an Admin puts the photo in the Gallery with a link to the topic.

When doing this big job, I accidentally clicked on the Members need to be logged in option to see the Galleries.  Previously I didn't even know this option existed.  So I thought I would leave it to see what would happen.

Look what happened !!  Heaps of people have registered on the site and many have logged in to see the Galleries.  Welcome to all of you Very Happy
This makes me very happy, as Google Analytics has always told me that people were coming, but I couldn't see them for myself.

It's no different than using Facebook or Instagram where you have to register and login to use them.  It's going to stay this way now and you can stay logged in until there is an update or some maintenance where you get logged out and you just have to login again.

I think 12 years is long enough to be an anonymous lurker Wink

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do Very Happy

Cheers Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

mumof1, ann marie, Captainhobson, Nana2x2, Hannele, Melita, teresagilmour and like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum