NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyYesterday at 14:46 by JanPots

» Glenn Beattie
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyYesterday at 11:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyYesterday at 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads?

2 posters

Go down

The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? Empty The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads?

Post  Rustics Sun 1 Mar - 3:15

Greetings,i am fascinated to see a clear example of a talented potter ,and his talented teacher being mum .firstly ,Nicholas,in reference to you and your amazing mother ,this topic information is in deep respect and appreciation for her work that in turn lead you to be creator and create and indeed you did.NB is your mark ,your mums mark ,averill,Day/year.
Averill was creating before i was born ,and i am feeling my age,NB watched and learnt the finger ,water,clay, speed,cursing and creating wonders of pottery from mum at a early age,energising him with the arora of clay to become a potter of a distinctive singularity .my opening statement now completed, i wish to share some photos of both above mentioned potters and to identify teacher ,to become student method ,skill and mindful vision of what they choose to form in there hands

Rustics

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-02-29

Back to top Go down

The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads? Empty Re: The teachers of nz 's recognized potters..mums and dads?

Post  Ev Sun 1 Mar - 9:58

Welcome to the site Rustics Very Happy

If you can't work out how to post photos, you can send them to the site on newzealandpottery@gmail.com and I will post them for you. Cheers Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum