NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyYesterday at 16:25 by signal red

» Tea pot ID help please. This was made by David Griffith
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by CrownPrince

» LARGE POTTERY WALL HANGING VESSEL - HELP TO ID MAKER
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyMon 13 May - 22:24 by Leesyloubee

» HELP TO ID MAKER MARK - WALL HANGING VESSEL it is Stephen Carter
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyMon 13 May - 22:23 by Leesyloubee

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyMon 13 May - 12:03 by Maryr

» Orange Air NZ pattern no namer
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyMon 13 May - 11:06 by Ev

» Denise Wellsford
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyMon 13 May - 10:42 by Ev

» Waimea Pottery
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyMon 13 May - 10:36 by Ev

» Janet Rogers
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyMon 13 May - 10:29 by Ev

Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...

Go down

Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  Empty Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...

Post  Maryr Fri 29 Nov - 15:52

Pic courtesy of Ev, who saw this amazing vase in a closed opshop in Ponsonby.... I phoned them and they said sure, it's yours in a few days when we change the window display... then they rang again and said woops sorry we promised it to someone else!
So I had a brief moment of joy.
Anyway here is Ev's pic. This is a Memphis-style vase and they are very hard to come by.
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  Christ12

And here is a jug in the Portuguese pattern I found recently. Which is slight consolation.
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  Christ13
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum