NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptyFri 17 May - 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

All of the Galleries are playing up !! Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !!

3 posters

Go down

All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! Empty All of the Galleries are playing up !! Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !!

Post  Ev Thu 11 Jul - 18:04

How frustrating and scary is it to find things are all haywire in the Galleries  What a Face
I contacted Forumotion yesterday about our problems, but haven't heard back from them yet.
I would guess that this is a servimg problem, which is out of our control.
I have had to reload the Galleries 3 times in the last 11 years and I hope I don't have to do it ever again.
Please cross your fingers everyone I love you

Last edited by Ev on Sat 13 Jul - 7:46; edited 2 times in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! Empty Re: All of the Galleries are playing up !! Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !!

Post  JanPots Thu 11 Jul - 18:37

All my fingers are crossed 👍
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2116
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

All of the Galleries are playing up !!  Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !! Empty Re: All of the Galleries are playing up !! Thank goodness they have resolved this problem now !!

Post  Thelma Thu 11 Jul - 21:41

I was trying to access galleries too, but will try again when it is hopefully fixed.
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 12 Jul - 8:51

This was just posted on Forumotion:

"hello,

It is indeed a general problem on the forums. Thank you for reporting it to us.

we will do what is necessary to correct it as soon as possible"

Plus this comment :

"this looks like a global issue, i will open a ticket about this to inform our technicians
As soon as we know something more I will inform you

sorry for the inconvenience"

Now I just have to keep my britches on and be patient and see what the outcome is Shocked
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 13 Jul - 7:46

The Galleries are all back and looking very beautiful to my eyes cheers

So thankful and very grateful to the IT people on Forumotion I love you
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: