NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyFri 17 May - 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

2 posters

Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Ev Fri 1 Jun - 6:17

Such a great sight to see !!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/wanganui-chronicle/midweek/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503658&objectid=12061953
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Re: Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Maryr Fri 29 Jun - 17:49

I was recently in Whanganui and Fiona took the time to give me a personal guided tour - much appreciated! Fiona has put together a very interesting and varied collection of Crown Lynn.... and the Quartz Museum generally was a real delight. Rick Rudd and colleagues have a very interesting and varied collection of NZ ceramics on display. Unfortunately my phone got overloaded and I deleted my px after putting them on Fb - which I now very much regret!
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum