NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyToday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyToday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyToday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyToday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyToday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyToday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyToday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyYesterday at 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John EmptyYesterday at 7:53 by Melita

Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John

2 posters

Go down

Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John Empty Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John

Post  Ev Tue 15 Dec - 19:10

Chateau Kelston Ceramics
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John Chatea11

Elvenhood Contemporary Ceramics New Zealand d569
Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John Elvenh11
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John Empty Chateau

Post  JanPots Mon 10 Dec - 7:58

Ev...some time ago, you asked me if i knew which cup shape went with the Chateau pattern
Saturday in Paeroa I saw quite a few pieces of this pattern together looked like a part set.
I was in a mad rush trying to absorb everything in the shop haha as we were on the way to a xmas event and probally shouldn't have been in the shops....
Anyways...no phone to take a photo either....but the sets of cups and saucers were dark brown tulip..I'd say the teapot brown.
But.....I don't know if these were just matched up or actual. Very Happy
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John Empty Re: Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John

Post  Ev Mon 10 Dec - 8:04

Thanks for that Janice, as I've tried several different brown cups and the T Pot brown tulip looks like a winner Very Happy I just found a bunch of saucers after never finding anything in this pattern .... ever!!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John Empty Re: Crown Lynn Chateau and Elevenhood Patterns from John

Post  JanPots Wed 12 Dec - 9:26

It is the Teapot Brown cup that goes with Chateau.
And can be either 781 or 3019 cup (export and local.)
I saw the muesum decoration sheet yesterday whilst looking for something else
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 12 Dec - 9:44

Gosh thanks for that Janice as I don't have this record, as there were so many records to take photos of when I started out that I decided it would help if I didn't take pics of the patterns that we already had on the site. Stupidity is always worse in hindsight
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Wed 12 Dec - 10:03

I took photos of everything I could. Standing up too which broke my back hahaha
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum