NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Critters d731
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyToday at 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyToday at 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyToday at 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

» Tea pot ID help please. This was made by David Griffith
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyTue 14 May - 8:48 by CrownPrince

» LARGE POTTERY WALL HANGING VESSEL - was made by John Ing
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyMon 13 May - 22:24 by Leesyloubee

Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft

2 posters

Go down

Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Empty Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft

Post  Maryr Thu 7 May - 9:53

This mug(???) has a lion's face on the front and it's chipped and dinged - I had to close my eyes and hold my nose to buy it.... but it is interesting because of the text on the side - presumably the decorator's name plus Aquila because it was made in an Aquila class??? Who knows?  The base has the usual three pin marks.
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Hobby_10
And this is a rather lovely Clay Craft salt pig - with a Hobby glaze (which is chipping in a way CC glazes never do) - and the usual Hobby initials on the base. Yet another example of a Clay Craft mould being used for Hobby without the original marks being removed.
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Hobby_11Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Hobby_12
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Empty Re: Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft

Post  Kat & Co. Thu 7 May - 10:20

queen you maybe right! I have this 27cml Orzel/hobby plate from the cheap bin, scratch mark EM/ClHD cat
Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Orzel_10
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2314
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum