NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptyToday at 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 7:13 by Ev

Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp?

4 posters

Go down

Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? Empty Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp?

Post  haselnuss Wed 22 Apr 2015 - 16:02

I read on Google that the company was formed on the 25.6.1962 and someone mentions a Jim and Beryl Noeline Gabbie, Beryl being the director of the company.

I don't think they manufactured the ceramic parts for the lamps.

I have seen a few around the second hand shops and on Trade Me just lately.

Did Crown Lynn make the ceramic parts?Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? Dscn7023Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? Dscn7024Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? Dscn7025

This listing also has some frilly circle parts
http://www.trademe.co.nz/antiques-collectables/art-deco-retro/home-d%ef%bf%bdcor/other/auction-877365512.htm
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? Empty Re: Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp?

Post  Modesty Glaise Sun 4 Aug 2019 - 10:10

I bought some of these oval and some smaller round base plates. They were Crown Lynn in the hardware section of trade me. I thought they might be for wall lamps. Glad to find a record of them to confirm it. Trying to think of ways I can use them or display them.

Modesty Glaise

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-05-30

Back to top Go down

Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp? Empty Re: Chandel Lighting Waihi ceramic wall fitting for lamp?

Post  Ev Thu 11 Jan 2024 - 9:05

Wondering if these are the Chromolux Light Fittings Deco.No 466 in the Deco Advices?
From c1968.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17729
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Thu 11 Jan 2024 - 10:56

Could be... when i am out op shopping i always look at pottery/ceramic lamp bases and picture frames in the hope that something "that we are missing" is there lol
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2110
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum