NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptyFri 17 May - 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year .....

Go down

Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year ..... Empty Having a Forum tidy up for the New Year .....

Post  Ev Thu 15 Jan - 11:38

This is just to reassure you that all of the Topics are still there, but these have been condensed to make it easier to navigate. Yes even the Gallery has had a tidy up with many Crown Lynn Galleries put into the one *More Crown Lynn Galleries*. It's been a job to find the Gallery I wanted with so many to scan through and I can't place them where I want them to go now as I guess there are too many.
Let me know if you can't seem to find something specific Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum