NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptyYesterday at 18:56 by JanPots

» Maker mark ..
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptyYesterday at 10:35 by rachelmoore

» Help with potter ID please?
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Oakley Lodge
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN

Go down

HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN Empty HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN

Post  Ev Wed 8 Apr - 8:44

HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN 58410
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN Crum_b10
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN First_10
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN Temuka12
HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN Titian10
I had a really good time at the club last night. Got 1st and 2nd for NZ pottery. Fox took 1st and Adelaide Rd, spill vase took 2nd place. We have 3 competition tables with 3 different catagories. Last night was NZ pottery/glass, eye related items and chemist bottles. These are different at each meeting. When all entries are put on the tables they are then numbered. The club members then cast votes by putting the number of the item that they like best in each catagory on a slip of paper and they put that in the voteing drum. These are then seperated and counted up for each catagory. Some members know who the items belong to but this does not make any difference as they all just vote for the actual item that they really like. There were some really nice items on the tables and unfortunatly the pics I took of them have not come out but I will ask a member who took pics to go in our mag for a copy of hers as she took some. The person who gets the 1st prize in each section gets a certificate for that.
I also took pics of a couple of other items that I will send with this. A 584 vase, Crum boot and a Titian pansy wall vase that I got from the recycle depot (dump) for a$1-00. It is a little chipped but a friend of mine from club will repair for me. Temuka shell vase.

Last edited by Ev on Wed 8 Apr - 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN Empty Re: HAMILTON BOTTLE AND COLLECTABLE CLUB NIGHT 7-4-2009 FROM JOHN

Post  Ev Wed 8 Apr - 20:12

Woo Hoo John congratulations for getting first prize with foxy
and second with the Adelaide Rd cheers
I have put the 584 into the gallery ..... thank you soooo much Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down