NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptyYesterday at 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptyYesterday at 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn?

2 posters

Go down

Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? Empty Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn?

Post  JennyB Thu 6 Sep - 15:15

Hi I have a vase with no markings that seems to have a little bit of age to it, it has a fern motif I am wondering if it is NZ pottery or is it the fern that makes me think it could be?

Anyone know if this fern pattern is NZ?

Thank you in advance:)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/77/19/56/dsc06312.jpg
JennyB
JennyB

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? Empty Re: Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn?

Post  Ev Thu 6 Sep - 18:40

As it took a bit of fiddling to get to see your pic I thought I would post it so that others can see it too .....

Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? Jenny_10

I don't recognise that shape JennyB, so I'm not sure who made it.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17728
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn? Empty Re: Is this vase NZ Made and anything to do with crown lynn?

Post  JennyB Fri 7 Sep - 9:01

thank you for posting it I could only seem to get the link to work:)
JennyB
JennyB

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum