NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyYesterday at 14:01 by Kotuku

» Studio ceramics " bugger mugs " plate
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 6:28 by JanPots

» Pottery marks
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 19:01 by Bold90s

» Neil Grant
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 12:51 by Ev

» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyMon 6 May 2024 - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptyMon 6 May 2024 - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr EmptySun 5 May 2024 - 7:29 by Ev

The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr

2 posters

Go down

The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr Empty The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr

Post  Ev Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 8:08

Still a work in progress as I'm checking out files and posts for different shapes.
Fun, but time consuming, especially when I find so many interesting posts on the site from long ago that distract me constantly Wink
If you come across any that I've missed, please alert me to them ... thanks Ev

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78992858@N03/sets/72157630382200996/

Last edited by Ev on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 8:30; edited 2 times in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17742
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

CrownPrince likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr Empty re The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr

Post  Jonno Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 8:24

Hi Ev,
Have just had a quick look at the Flickr site and am very impressed. You are a Tiger for work and I appreciate the amount of time involved , it appears to be a very flexible site to sort all the CL items into quickly accessible sets. Will have another look later.
Jonno
Jonno

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Crown Lynn Cup Shapes Gallery is on Flickr Empty RE THE CROWN LYNN CUP SHAPES GALLERY IS ON FLICKR

Post  Jonno Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 21:10

Hi Ev,
Have had another look at this site and it is very interesting, tried using 'Lightbox'
by hitting the + in a circle which gives a very good view and it is simple to increase the size if needs be.
Tried the 'add a comment' feature which was pretty simple to use after registering and added some notes to the 3027 Forma cup on a Forma saucer.

Had to resist the temptation to go further into the Flickr world, time is of the essence after all. I am Puriri2 on Flickr. Jonno was not available.
Jonno
Jonno

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum