NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» Glenn Beattie
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 May - 11:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis

+5
Kat & Co.
Cat-a-lat
Banker
Ev
Thelma
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 Empty Re: kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis

Post  Maryr Fri 17 Apr - 8:11

Ummm a year ago I declared I would have a Crown Lynn garage sale. Almost finished sorting then ran out of steam so I still have my boxes and boxes and boxes... Poor George they have invaded his shed! And now of course I have my growing collection of other commercial potteries. I knew there was a reason we got a big house when at our age we should be downsizing.
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1977
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 Empty Re: kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis

Post  Thelma Fri 17 Apr - 17:56

Hi Ev, you are not the only one! Just yesterday I managed to find two white forma dinner plates, an Apollo dinner plate with a pretty flower pattern and a Landscape serving bowl. All 50c each. I am incurable! Rolling Eyes
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 17 Apr - 19:01

At least we understand each other then Very Happy
My husband is hilarious when I come home with treasure ...
"Now that's what we really need, another coffee mug!"  I collapse into a heap of laughter.  Or " Oh wow another vase, yes we could do with another vase!"  He knows how to make me laugh.
Seriously though it has to be better than a lot of other addictions ae and it's a lot of fun that doesn't cost the earth if you don't let it and you learn something new every day and meet some great people too!

Last edited by Ev on Sat 18 Apr - 5:29; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Thelma Fri 17 Apr - 21:52

:O2laugh: my MM complains about the stash, then while we are away he buys me a cup and saucer of Keriblue that I really liked. Cannot work him out! scratch
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 18 May - 20:06

Kat & Co. wrote:This is on Rim side plate, with no name just
Genuine Ironstone by Crown Lynn New Zealand
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 Yellow10

Ok so the rim plate with the yellow pattern is called Panama d436 cheers
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 Empty looking for: Odette 467

Post  JanPots Wed 3 Feb - 10:11

It is the brown version of "Hazel" called Odette 467
Clematis pattern in brown on a fluted/Apollo ware.
If anyone has it, can we have a photo for the gallery please :O)
Looks like Thelma's plate below

kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 Hazel110
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2112
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Wed 29 Jun - 18:53

I have just purchased this pattern in blue on a coupe plate. Ie the pattern goes to the edge. I can't find any reference in the museum notes as to the name of the clematis pattern in blue.
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 Empty Clematis Blue on a fluted plate is Hazel but on a coupe plate?

Post  JanPots Sun 23 Apr - 12:38

Blue Clematis on a coupe plate is called ???  
The Orange/tan/pumpkin version is called Petula
The Blue version on a fluted plate is Hazel.

This one will have to go into the no name gallery.

Looking back in June last year, I never posted a photo opps !!
kelston Ceramics Hazel and Petula d255, Panama d436 and other coloured clematis - Page 2 20170416
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum