NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyYesterday at 14:46 by JanPots

» Glen Beattie
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyYesterday at 11:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyYesterday at 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries..

Go down

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. Empty I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries..

Post  Ev Sat 7 Oct - 17:01

Wellington Potteries, Crown Lynn and McSkimmings from Benhar cheers
This is so interesting, seeing the different shapes and the glazes and the clay used Cool
I have some Temuka ones coming.
Looking for Luke Adams and Timaru ...

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. Spill10

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. Spill_10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

JanPots likes this post