NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyYesterday at 14:46 by JanPots

» Glen Beattie
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyYesterday at 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School

2 posters

Go down

Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  Empty Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School

Post  EmmaLM Mon 18 Sep - 10:34

Hi everyone, I have joined your forum today in the hopes you could help me find out more about the Crown Lynn pottery my Great Grandfather A.J.C (Archie ) Fisher had a hand in designing? I have often found very useful info on your forum relating to this topic. It is obvious to me that as a collective, you are the most knowledgeable and reliable source on the specifics of the designers and designs in NZ pottery history… I was hoping you could help me to learn which specific pieces can be confidently attributed to him. I would be so grateful for anything you could teach me. Kindest regards, Emma.

EmmaLM

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-09-18

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School  Empty Re: Crown Lynn pottery + A.J.C Fisher of Elam Art School

Post  Ev Mon 18 Sep - 10:53

Hi Emma, we have this post on the site from 1951 that will interest you.
However it has been pointed out that Empire Pottery in England also made this shaped jug and we are still waiting for more info.

https://www.newzealandpottery.net/t6996-note-on-designer-of-early-crown-lynn-jugs-a-j-c-fisher#27546
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum