NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» Glenn Beattie
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyMon 6 May - 11:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

Another birthday for the site rolls around !! 13 years !!

Go down

Another birthday for the site rolls around !!  13 years !! Empty Another birthday for the site rolls around !! 13 years !!

Post  Ev Sat 28 Aug - 8:06

Time flies when you are busy!!
It's been 13 years today since I started this Forum and I have learnt so much.
I hope you have too, but there is so much more to learn yet!!

I enjoy stats and we can see from these figures that Crown Lynn is the biggest attraction on the site:

Category name:   Posts:
Crown Lynn                        19,375
New Zealand Commercial Potteries 6,488
New Zealand Studio Pottery 5,471

The Galleries bring in the majority of our visitors and we have 9,243 photos in 88 Galleries.  We have around 1,600 visitors a week, which relates to 6,000 a month.

The Galleries cost me $90 a year to support the Gallery space and I gladly pay it as it is like my personal site, that I need and am willing to pay for.  The advertising on the site goes to the host site Forumotion.

We have just over 40,000 messages and 10,237 topics with 2,784 members.

All very impressive I feel and even though many have no idea how to use the site, that's ok by me as I've made it as easy as possible to use and it works for me Very Happy

Thanks to everyone who has helped to make the site a success xx

Happy Birthday everyone cheers
:feather:  :feather:  :feather:  :party:  :party:  :party:
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Kat & Co., Ferret, Hannele, Gilligee and Fabo like this post

Back to top Go down