NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyToday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyToday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close?

Go down

When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? Empty When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close?

Post  Ev Sun 6 Jun - 17:47

I asked this question today on Facebook and was given all sorts of ideas and help.
However I was able to answer my question myself by using the production records of the New Lynn factory and the Crown Lynn Titian factory.
Both of these production records stopped on the 28.4.89 which is quite a revelation in itself, as none of the article I have read mentioned the Titian factory at Takanini.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum