NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyToday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyToday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery

2 posters

Go down

The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  Empty The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery

Post  Ev Sun 7 Feb - 16:34

All of the Badged Ware have Deco names and numbers and should be close to the Patterns Gallery.  I've decided to move them all over from the More Crown Lynn Galleries to the main Patterns Gallery to make it easier to find and to work with.

There are a few hundred photos to move, so bear with me until I complete the job.

You can find the Gallery in the Patterns Catalogue section:

https://www.newzealandpottery.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns-Catalogue/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns-Catalogue-cat_c25.htm

Just remember the Badged Ware Gallery will be in two places until I've finished.

Thanks for your patience Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Hannele likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  Empty Re: The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery

Post  Ev Fri 12 Feb - 8:58

The move is now complete.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Hannele likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Badged Ware Gallery is moving into the Patterns Gallery  Empty Ut Prosim

Post  Truffles Thu 20 May - 20:24

Just checking out the 'new' badged ware dept Wink and realised I know this logo. It's the NZ School Dental Service. Very Happy
Truffles
Truffles

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2020-02-07

Ev and Hannele like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum