NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyToday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyToday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyToday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyToday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyToday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyToday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyToday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyYesterday at 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. EmptyYesterday at 7:53 by Melita

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi.

5 posters

Go down

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Empty Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi.

Post  HeatherT Sun 31 Aug - 0:08

Crown Lynn made a variety of animal shapes...

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Auckla10
HeatherT
HeatherT

Number of posts : 874
Interests: : Crown Lynn animals, swans and vases
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Empty Re: Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi.

Post  HeatherT Mon 1 Sep - 18:15

And a few more from the Feather Collection....

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Group_10
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Empty Re: Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi.

Post  HeatherT Fri 5 Sep - 21:24

Crown Lynn made different types of dogs and amongst them were a range of 'comical' dogs.

Please take a look at the ones below and tell me if you think the white ones are related to the black and grey one - if so they are probably the Howling Dog, the Sitting Dog and the Lying Dog.

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Comica10

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Comica11

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Comica12
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Post  HeatherT Sat 27 Sep - 8:42

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes10

The large Scotch Terrier 174
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Post  HeatherT Sat 27 Sep - 8:45

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes11

The very cute 178 Scotty Dog
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Post  HeatherT Sat 27 Sep - 8:49

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes13

The deer vase 212
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Post  HeatherT Sat 27 Sep - 8:51

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes14

The black panther 160
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Post  HeatherT Sat 27 Sep - 9:00

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes16

The little deer 202

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes17

The sitting donkey 205

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes19

The Triple Dogs 177

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes20

The Parrot 182

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes21

The Polar Bears 152
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Post  HeatherT Sat 27 Sep - 9:07

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Shapes27

The Kiwi Vase 156
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Empty The Cat...206

Post  HeatherT Mon 10 Nov - 16:09

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Cat_an11

Isnt she beautiful!!!! cat Very Happy
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Empty other birds

Post  Jeremy Ashford Wed 15 Sep - 14:38

Heather,
I have a native parrot, not sure what kind. I don't look at it much because it's in Auckland on a high shelf: I'll bring it up here in school holidays to show you. Along with a kiwi or two to check out what they are. I've had these since I was a teenager, 30+ years ago.
Jeremy
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  HeatherT Thu 16 Sep - 18:42

I look forward to seeing these old treasures of yours! Very Happy
HeatherT
HeatherT

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof1 Sat 17 Mar - 12:08

Oh, I love the little deer 202, that is really sweet, would like one of those. Any idea what it would cost to buy one, e.g. what are they worth these days ? sunny
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mrnarna Mon 19 Mar - 16:13

I would say so that one has been relisted alot i got mine for one tenth of that price
mrnarna
mrnarna

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2010-05-04

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mrnarna/

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn animals including the Donkey, Deer, Panther, Dogs, Cat, Parrot, Polar Bears Kiwi. Empty CLP KIWI

Post  OzPotty Thu 17 Jul - 3:46

hiya all, its me from across the ditch, I have two small figurines and thought they were Aussie pottery but [like u ] we have no identification to go from. A member of our FB group suggested Crown Lynn  so can u tell me if the bases of your Kiwi [ tony's one ] has a base like this of mine. I also have a penguin.. did CLP make Penguins. cos if not then they both still could be Aussie pottery maybe Darbyshire as suggested on another ans.. kiwi  ornament kiwi & penguin..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=679336475466784&set=pcb.470302103072649&type=1 same only of base..

cheers & TIA Jenny.

OzPotty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof1 Thu 17 Jul - 7:22

Hi Jenny, your link doesn't appear to work. Could you try again, or try another option to show us your photo please? The penguin is very unlikely to be Crown Lynn, at least I have never heard of one, but the kiwi may be interesting.
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum