NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyYesterday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyYesterday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyYesterday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyYesterday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyYesterday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyYesterday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyYesterday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyMon 18 Mar - 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... EmptyMon 18 Mar - 7:53 by Melita

Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ...

4 posters

Go down

Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... Empty Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ...

Post  Ev Mon 15 Aug - 15:25

Thanks to the amount of activity that the site generates, once again we don't have to purchase our Domain Name.  Forumotion have kindly given it to us again and will probably continue to do so as long as there is enough happening on here to make it worth their while.  Thanks everyone, members and visitors Very Happy

We are racing through our Gallery Space with the total photos now 7019 and are down to 700 photos that can be added.  When that is used up we will look at purchasing more Gallery Space with the wonderful donations made by members a few years ago.  At present we have enough revenue to last 13 years for the current amount of Space and as I will probably be in Potters Heaven by then it will be fine to use some of that for more Gallery Space in the meantime.  I will keep you up to date.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... Empty Re: Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ...

Post  JanPots Mon 15 Aug - 16:47

Wow Ev. that is really good news to hear .... I think all the members on this forum are "an awesome bunch of like minded souls"
Keep.the posts coming.... Janice
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ... Empty Re: Our Domain name continues to be free of charge ...

Post  Jeremy Ashford Mon 15 Aug - 18:48

I think it is important to thank our guests too.

While it is the members who provide the material to view, at any particular time, as a general rule, I see guests to the site far outnumbering members.

As I write I am the only member here and we have five guests.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  teaandcoffee Mon 15 Aug - 21:13

You might live to 120 Ev, and by that time this site will be a publicly-funded institution you can walk through and hold the pots in virtual reality. Maybe even make and decorate them too... which you can then 3d print... maybe we shouldn't go there...

teaandcoffee

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 16 Aug - 5:56

Now that sounds very appealing to my imagination and I will try to stay around as long as possible heheee
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum