NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

What is the shape number for this retro cup? It is the 3035 shape!

3 posters

Go down

What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! Empty What is the shape number for this retro cup? It is the 3035 shape!

Post  Ev Fri 10 Apr - 7:41

I don't know this shape and it has Made In New Zealand on the base, so it will be one of the shapes that we haven't identified yet.  Hopefully we will know when the Portage Museum is open.
Thanks for the photo sunny sunny

What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! What_i10

Last edited by Ev on Fri 10 Apr - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17667
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! Empty Re: What is the shape number for this retro cup? It is the 3035 shape!

Post  JanPots Fri 10 Apr - 7:50

it does look like the 3035 - the "portage site" may have the cup slightly turned making the handle look smaller?

http://www.nzmuseums.co.nz/account/3384/object/490520/Mug as per the Portage site Measurements
H 87 W 115 d 86mm
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

What is the shape number for this retro cup?  It is the 3035 shape! Empty Re: What is the shape number for this retro cup? It is the 3035 shape!

Post  mumof1 Fri 10 Apr - 10:47

Mine is the same measurements, so perhaps it is the angle that makes the handle look different, thanks Janice
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2359
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 10 Apr - 12:44

I agree  with 3035.
oh I didn't realize how important this mug is!
It will help with two other mug shapes.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Fri 10 Apr - 13:55

I thought that when I said it on the last thread LOL -- too much other stuff happening at one Razz Razz Razz Razz
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 10 Apr - 18:37

Very exciting as we haven't had a new mug shape for a while.  We have the 3620 and it will be the same shape with a different handle and now we are looking for the 5019 which has the same handle cheers  
I've been too preoccupied to follow up on things lately as have many of us .......
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum