NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyYesterday at 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyYesterday at 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyFri 17 May - 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS

4 posters

Go down

pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Empty Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS

Post  haselnuss Sun 13 Jul - 19:19

I couldn't find this picture. But sometimes I can be a bit blind.
The mug is marked Made In New Zealand on the base.
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Dscn3412
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Empty Re: Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS

Post  Ev Mon 14 Jul - 8:22

Don't think I've seen this one haselnuss, though it reminds me of Country Garden designed by Percy Golding -

http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t1592-country-garden-d32000

Thanks I will add it to the No Names Gallery.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Empty Castle & Grape Pickers

Post  Kat & Co. Mon 14 Jul - 16:02

I have this mug from the same series  Cool 
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Castle10
and Grape pickers on the other side..
pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Grape_10
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2314
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Empty Re: Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS

Post  haselnuss Tue 15 Jul - 12:51

Don't these designs look great. Are they all designed by Percy Golding? Or are some of the transfer patterns bought in?

I am asking because some months ago I saw 4 mid size tiles with, I am pretty sure, the same season (winter, summer etc.) transfers at the Sallys in Foxton.

They totally apealed to me but I was put off by the high prices in the shop and because the Sallys in Foxton are now, at least most of the time, more expensive than proper Antique shops. I voted with my feet and left the shop without purchasing anything and haven't been back since. I so loved visiting the shop before the price rises.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat & Co. Tue 15 Jul - 17:10

This is just a guess, but I think American. Smile they just look it..
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Back to top Go down

Post  haselnuss Tue 15 Jul - 17:48

Hello Kat, My mug has the Made In New Zealand embossed on the base. Or did you mean that the transfers are from America?
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat & Co. Tue 15 Jul - 20:41

Just meant they look american design Very Happy 
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Back to top Go down

Post  haselnuss Wed 16 Jul - 18:16

You are right they do look american design.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

pattern - Have we got this mug with farming & yacht pictures are SEASONS Empty summer spring winter and autumn pattern 90297

Post  JanPots Wed 6 Jan - 16:32

These are all the 4 "summer spring winter and autumn" but the portage trust has them on 3050 mugs - pattern number 90297 so we could move them from the "no names gallery" Janice
https://www.newzealandpottery.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns/Crown-Lynn-Patterns-with-No-NamesYet/farming-and-yachting-pic_7183.htm

Page 12 on here
https://www.newzealandpottery.net/t2158p165-show-us-your-mugs-crown-lynn-of-course
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2116
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Wed 6 Jan - 17:16

They are all under "S for Season:" the named gallery, so that they sit together.
Please note that The Portage Trust has them listed as
Winter 90297
Autumn 90297
Spring 90297
Summer 90297
I guessed as to which is which ! so it may need to be amended
Janice
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2116
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 6 Jan - 17:18

Great naming thinking Janice and yes it looks like you have the seasons correct.
So Marvellous to have the whole set in the Gallery now woooooo hoooooo
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 5 Apr - 7:27

Hi Janice, I can't find the number for this pattern on the Portage Site.
Can you help me please?
The Portage has two of these mugs and refer to them as Country Scene.
I actually thought that you found the pattern name and number for these.

Edits to add that I did find the records and I want to note that you have named them Season, which is a good idea as they were named only Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum