NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptyToday at 19:37 by Maryr

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptyToday at 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptyYesterday at 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals

3 posters

Go down

kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Empty Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals

Post  Maryr Mon 30 Dec - 9:01

The other day I picked up this Geneva Finance mug... the graphics show a happy borrower rushing off with $2000 to buy a car.But look at the base. Kermiko Pacific Originals.
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Xz_ker10

kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Xz_ker11

And here is my Pacific Originals sugar pot.
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Xz_pac10

kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Xz_pac11

And here is my identical Sunnyvale sugar pot..
kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Xz_sun10

kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Xz_sun12

Yet another connection among these commercial potteries. I will try to put links here to the Sunnyvale and Kermiko topics. http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t2577-kermiko-potteries?highlight=kermiko
http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t2524-sunnyvale-pottery-ken-martin-lee-fraser?highlight=sunnyvale

Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Empty Re: Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals

Post  Ev Mon 30 Dec - 9:18

Extremely interesting thanks Val. I went to the Sunnyvale pottery in Avondale to check it out one day and it was filled with brightly painted ware like that lidded pot. Bruce Martin and Lee Fraser were busy working away like busy bees. Now we have to find out just how these potteries were connected !!!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17731
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

kermiko - Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals  Empty Re: Connection - Kermiko, Sunnyvale, Pacific Originals

Post  captnron Thu 25 Jan - 23:28

[quote="Ev"]Extremely interesting thanks Val.  I went to the Sunnyvale pottery in Avondale to check it out one day and it was filled with brightly painted ware like that lidded pot.  Bruce Martin and Lee Fraser were busy working away like busy bees.  Now we have to find out just how these potteries were connected !!![/   Hi there .. bruce martin name was actually KEN. they done some brilliant work but couldn't find enough buyers for it Kermiko brought them out  and incorporated a lot of their designs .. THe fish designs that splashy introduced were copies of Kermiko designs who brought the copyright from Sunnyvale.  cheers  Larry

captnron

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2018-12-08

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum