NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 8:47 pm by Ev

» Critters d731
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 6:52 am by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 4:07 am by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 3:50 am by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:38 am by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 5:09 am by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 7:45 pm by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 4:25 am by signal red

Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~

2 posters

Go down

pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ Empty Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~

Post  Ev Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:55 pm

This pattern appears to wear off easily with use .... there were several pieces to choose from, so I chose the best to make up a lovely set Very Happy

pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ Ladybu10

pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ Ladybu10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ Empty Yellow amd Green Version

Post  JanPots Sun 26 Aug 2018, 9:29 pm

I just added this to the "No-Names"
Note: a version on Brown Glaze and "Garland on Clover"
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ Funky_10
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2116
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ Empty Ladybugs no name pattern

Post  JanPots Fri 20 Sep 2019, 9:12 pm

I think this pattern could be the orange version that's been through a dishwasher.
I'll load it here just incase I'm wrong and it's another colourways.
pattern - Ladybugs and retro flowers with No Pattern Name ~ 20190912
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2116
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum