NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyToday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyToday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyToday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyToday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyToday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyToday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyToday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyYesterday at 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! EmptyYesterday at 7:53 by Melita

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !!

3 posters

Go down

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! Empty The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !!

Post  Ev Wed 17 Nov - 16:30

Thank you so much for sharing these photos with the site newbie Very Happy
Rest assured that they will only be used on here .... though Mr Google does pick up some photos from here and put them on the web .....?
How fantastic to see that the lampbase still has the Gaylite sticker on the base Cool
I will put a pic in the Crown Lynn Shapes Gallery too..... thanks again Smile
The photos are brilliant and thanks for taking shots from all angles cheers

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! 431r10

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! 431r_r10

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! 431r_10

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! 431r_b10

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! 431r_b11

Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! Empty Re: The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !!

Post  HeatherT Thu 18 Nov - 5:34

Wow newbie! That sure is some way to make an entrance to our site!! Very Happy
HeatherT
HeatherT

Number of posts : 874
Interests: : Crown Lynn animals, swans and vases

Back to top Go down

The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !! Empty Re: The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !!

Post  newbie Sun 21 Nov - 13:02

Thanks! Yes and about the grand total of my Crown Lynn collection too :lol!: This is probably a really stupid question, but how do you know what a Crown Lynn item is if there is no description or number? Particularly the older pieces? I'm pretty sure I have 750 cup, going by image I have seen on other website, plus it's matching saucer and side plate...no number though. Shall I send through?

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 21 Nov - 15:34

Please send pics newbie - then we can try and identify what shape numbers they are.
Thanks Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum